Hi again guys. I've meditated a lot lately. Budgeted as I had to buy almost all Wii U games. Finished drawing my comic. And of course I've read many comics over my 27 years span of collecting. Also, I no longer need to collect X-Men comics.
So, that opens up it all for just collecting Image Comics. But also the main strength that I haven't mentioned yet is..... I can create my own Image Comics hobby comic.
We all can.
My formula is:
1) Know the Image Universe.
2) Borrow ideas, and character ideas from everything you've ever seen, but don't copy. Rather, amalgam, or morph it.
3) Make art from your real life experiences, but give it some sci fi fantasy mixed in if you can.
4) Give your character their own vigilante missions like how Marvel always did with Wolverine.
5) Give your character a civilian identity, and job.
6) Create supporting cast characters.
7) Give your character a costume, and powers.
8) Integrate Image Universe characters.
9) And just keep collecting as many Image Universe comics as you can. Subscribe if you have to.
10) Oh, and create stories from what you see happening in real life too even if it never happened to you. Show how life is now imitating comics in the Millennium. Quantum teleportation, and flying cars, and future colonies on Mars, for example.
This is the core of how I'm making my own Image Comics hobby comic. It's a victory, for the budgeter that has to buy video games too. X-Men comics collecting is 12 comics a month =ing $60 bucks a month. This bumps out Image Comics collecting for many people.
Tell me if you guys have now figured out your own Image Comics hobby comic from this, or on your own. As for me, I wrote out my script.
Good luck, and let our Image Comics strengths rock!! I'm collecting even non Image Universe comics to rack up posts on here. Monstress, and the Walking Dead!! Lol