Image Comics Community

Message Board
It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 514, 515, 516, 517, 518
 Post subject: Re: What Are You Listening To? (A Thread for Music Lovers)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:05 am 

Spy_Number_5 wrote:
I apologize. I am not attacking you.

i never thought you did. were cool.
:cool:

Spy_Number_5 wrote:
There is a lot of crazy things going on in the U.S.A. apparently we are going to get a new 10 Trillion Dollar wall on our Mexican border.

but the frakkin mechicans will bloody pay for it !

Spy_Number_5 wrote:
I wonder if Donald Trump understand most of the smuggling is done in tunnels??? :shock:

then we will build them bloody walls IN them tunnels !

Spy_Number_5 wrote:
My point is people here are crazy enough to blame people for being fallible.

point taken

Spy_Number_5 wrote:
My whole life was ruined by one bad day. I had a car accident, I died, I was brought back to life in the back of an ambulance. I missed an important final exam and failed one of my college courses. I retook the course and got an "A", my asshole school averaged my "A" with my "F" and gave me a C+. That dragged my G.P.A. down and nobody will hire me. I am a very smart person but I had one bad day. Now I am virtually unemployable. WTF.

that sucks. im not sure it works that way over here, but i must admit i havent really looked at the local school system since i was a kid/scholar myself (i dont have kids). (and from what i *did* hear, it appears its gone to hell over here in the last few decades). the last time i looked, over here there were chances to re-take an exam if there was a reason you missed it. and then the re-taken exam result *replaced* the previous missed exam, the final score was not averaged across both missed (failed) and passed (taken).

Spy_Number_5 wrote:
I want to live in a world that lets you recover from a single bad day or multiple bad day. But nope, one shot and you are done.

i fully agree.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:18 pm 

I went to Rochester Institute of Technology. It is a private college with a ton of public money funding it but they still get to make their own rules.

The rule is if you fail a course and retake it, they average the grades together. I could not afford to take the course more than twice. Most reasonable people could not do that. Also you risk getting another failing grade. If you take a course 10 times and fail it 8 times, you are pretty screwed. A lot of schools will "replace" your newest grade. That would have been a life saver for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttEMYvpoR-k

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:30 pm 
M3K

Operation ivy is so good, forgot all about them for some reason

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 514, 515, 516, 517, 518