Image Comics Community

Message Board
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 1:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2867, 2868, 2869, 2870, 2871  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Wrestling Thread
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:05 am 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:22 am 
M3K Don

wesofthedead wrote:
you blame roman because you hate him, that match was 100% the undertaker just not in wrestling shape anymore. he walked slow as fuck and looked so blown up, and during that reversal spot he sandbagged roman. that was one of the worst matches ive ever seen for a main event, what a fucking joke, fuck the undertaker

I don't hate Roman. I hate that his character isn't him. Let him be himself watch get over.

Picture this in his current character if he faced John Cena, even the Cena Haters would cheer for Cena. That's how bad his character is.

Frankly the person that should have faced Taker, shoulda have been John Cena! He could carried his old ass the whole match! In the humidity and all!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:25 pm 
M3K

I do agree that cena should have been the guy, the match would have been a little better but still would have sucked. I also think the Roman character can change and people will still hate him, it's not only that they are shoving him down our throats, he also just isn't that great at wrestling

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:27 am 
M3K Don

That's a given but to get over in wrestling you don't need to be abled to wrestle. People just need to like you AND see your putting the effort in.

Roman has A look. At a glance he looks like he should be awesome...But then you see him talk, act and wrestle, AND then your like ok this guy is wack. But we've seen moments were the REAL Roman comes out and then your like hey look a personality! Keep being you! Then he reverts back to a person that the writers want and then it back to sucking.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:19 am 
M3K

I agree with that to an extent but I think a lot of today's audience wants to see a good in ring product, that's why there are so many indie guys on the roster and they are all crowd favorites

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:08 am 
M3K Don

wesofthedead wrote:
I agree with that to an extent but I think a lot of today's audience wants to see a good in ring product, that's why there are so many indie guys on the roster and they are all crowd favorites

IMO the "indie guys" are over cause they've been doing it for YEARS! All that on the job training pays off.

You learn real fast if your going to like this business, what works and what doesn't, and most important you build a buzz!

A lot of the new developmental guys who have not done any cross promotional event HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE BUISNESS IS LIKE! You rarely can start wrestling and succeed with no experience. Mainly cause it shows either in your promos or in the ring. The truth will come out.

Reigns has been in the Main Event picture for a few years now. He should by now be picking up what works and what doesn't.

And that's the most infuriating thing about him, he knows its not working but hes doing nothing about it.

:roll:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:56 pm 
M3K

Being around for years isn't what it takes to go over though, these guys are over because they are great and connect with the fans, there is so many more indie guys who have been around for years and wouldn't get over at all in wwe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:35 am 
M3K Don

Hell all it takes is a chance, one moment and you can be a wrestling legend.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:22 am 
M3K Don

R.I.P to the S.H.I.T, Rosey!

Super Hero In Training NO MORE! FLY HIGH SUPERHERO! You don't have to give a 3 MINUTE WARNING!

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:37 pm 

5 WWE Stars Who Badly Need A Heel Or Face Turn

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2867, 2868, 2869, 2870, 2871  Next