Image Comics Community

Message Board
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The "Ask Erik" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:25 pm
Posts: 573
Location: Rhode Island
I noticed that an issue of Comics Scene magazine from the mid 1990s mentioned that Kurt Busiek and Neil Vokes were working on a project for you. Whatever happened to that?

_________________
The Indie Comic Book Road-Map

They Got the Fin Wrong!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The "Ask Erik" Thread
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:39 am
Posts: 1959
John Pannozzi wrote:
I noticed that an issue of Comics Scene magazine from the mid 1990s mentioned that Kurt Busiek and Neil Vokes were working on a project for you. Whatever happened to that?
It never quite materialized. Kurt would remember better than I do.

_________________
-Erik Larsen
Savage Dragon perpetrator

www.savagedragon.com
www.imagecomics.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The "Ask Erik" Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:19 pm
Posts: 1337
Hey Erik, on the Fincast, they said you shared the Alan Moore script you drew -- where can I see that? Thanks!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The "Ask Erik" Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:39 am
Posts: 1959
Hanzo the Razor wrote:
Hey Erik, on the Fincast, they said you shared the Alan Moore script you drew -- where can I see that? Thanks!
I honestly have no idea. That was a long time ago and I've moved since then. I have no idea where it might be.

_________________
-Erik Larsen
Savage Dragon perpetrator

www.savagedragon.com
www.imagecomics.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The "Ask Erik" Thread
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:47 am
Posts: 409
Location: New York, NY
Erik Larsen wrote:
Hanzo the Razor wrote:
Hey Erik, on the Fincast, they said you shared the Alan Moore script you drew -- where can I see that? Thanks!
I honestly have no idea. That was a long time ago and I've moved since then. I have no idea where it might be.


I think a good place to start looking would be on the fincast page. They generally post links to things they talk about and I know they covered Erik's run on Supreme.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group