Image Comics Community

Message Board
It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Get ready for RAT QUEENS
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:38 am 

The Euge wrote:
capuga wrote:
The Euge wrote:
Ugh, I just realized it's a whole 'nother month before Rat Queens #12 is out. I love Stjepan Sejic's art, but dude draws something like 10 titles a month so I'm not surprised by the delays :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

He's admitted the delays are due to his health issues and felt bad enough that he is stepping aside and letting a new artist take over so start getting a regular schedule. Believe Tess Fowler is the new artist going forward.

Ahh, thanks for the hint. I don't know if I buy the health thing 'cos I see frequent solicitations for all kinds of shizz Sejic writes and draws or just draws every month.

He's frequently on the CBR boards. He says he's taking the entire month of August off before starting work on his new Top Cow exclusive contract.

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Invincible_Universe_Wiki

Post subject: Re: Get ready for RAT QUEENS
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:54 am 

I wonder if Roc will be able to return once his own personal troubles are resolved.

It's a bummer Sejic can't stay on as the ongoing artist, his style complimented the series.

Maybe with Skull*Kickers ending, Edwin Huang can step in when needed. I'd love to see the Rat Queens in his style.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9