Image Comics Community

Message Board
It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bottle of Vodka & a Good Book - General Discussion
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:44 am 

There is also a show called GRIMM that looks the same... I wish FABLES would have been picked up, I love that book

IMAGE ADDICTION

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:14 pm 

S0 the epi of the walking dead tonight was called Chupacabra. Got me thinking. gonna get my Proof on tomorrow now. I'm finally watching big bang theory. i guess I'm the last one on board.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:34 am 

emeraldknyght wrote:
S0 the epi of the walking dead tonight was called Chupacabra. Got me thinking. gonna get my Proof on tomorrow now. I'm finally watching big bang theory. i guess I'm the last one on board.

Your life will improve :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:08 am 

emeraldknyght wrote:

You are not the only one EK. I don't watch The Big Bang Theory.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:07 am 

9 issues in this morning...ice cream break. Did we ever come to a concensus of who would be a good cast choice for Elvis in a live action role?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:47 am 

emeraldknyght wrote:
9 issues in this morning...ice cream break. Did we ever come to a concensus of who would be a good cast choice for Elvis in a live action role?

Me!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 am 

Never watched BIG BANG THEORY either... so you are not last. I always thought I would be a good Elvis, up until towards then end and now I vote for Ed :lol:

IMAGE ADDICTION

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:50 am 

michaeljsmith wrote:
Never watched BIG BANG THEORY either... so you are not last. I always thought I would be a good Elvis, up until towards then end and now I vote for Ed :lol:

:lol: :lol:

You just don't want to die twice on the show. :P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:49 am 

Been watching a lot of documentaries lately.(not sure if I am maturing or just looking for random nipple slips in other media)
Watched one yesterday called "the people vs. George Lucas" I never realized how intense a sense of disdain this man has endured from his fans. His "tinkering" with his own creation gas caused a maelstrom of debate over whether he should be allowed to make changes to the original work in subsequent media releases.

Because the original Star Wars trilogy was so popular and people invested so much of their money and hearts into being fans, the film points out through interviews that the fan experience is now an integral part of the history of the film, and being such exuberent fans they have taken such an overwhelming "ownership" of the original material that any changes, even by the creator is considered almost blasphemous.

The phrase "George Lucas rape my childhood" is used numerous times when discussing the sequel trilogy, how poorly it compares to the original trilogy and how the introduction of "midicholorians" as a way to explain the science of the force stole the "magic" element for a great many fans.

Highly recommended if you are a fanboy lke me. There's a paty in there that shocked me in regard to Lucas' stance on the whole thing and how not 10 years earlier he lobbied congress to stop Turner's attempt to colorize black and white movies, citing the same reasons Star Wars fans are upset about his changes,

Good viewing. Welll...later gaters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:15 pm 

yowza. A new mystery. What is it if it's not a pig?!?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ead_module

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next