Image Comics Community

Message Board
It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Absolute Proof
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:28 am 

Thought I'd go ahead and let everybody know that bits of the series are currently being remastered (which really just means re-colored) and we can officially start counting down to the Proof hardcover collections we've wanted for so long.

These three volumes are gonna include all of the short stories, plus Kelly Tindall's issue-length chupacabra story, which was never collected in the trades.

Stay tuned. I'll announce when it's coming out as soon as we're sure we've got our ducks in a row.

Alex

Post subject: Re: Absolute Proof
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:30 am 

WooHoo!! That's great news Alex! Hopefully they do very well.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:30 pm 

Megan Wilson is re-coloring chunks of the series for this book and we're very happy to have her join Team Proof. I think we're also going to bring aboard a designer other than me, so these books should be much better looking than anything ProofReaders are used to seeing from us.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:41 pm 

Alex Grecian wrote:
Megan Wilson is re-coloring chunks of the series for this book and we're very happy to have her join Team Proof. I think we're also going to bring aboard a designer other than me, so these books should be much better looking than anything ProofReaders are used to seeing from us.

I for one, don't think it could get much better. But if you say so. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:07 am 

Great news, Alex. Can't wait to bend my bookshelves just a little more with some nice oversized Proof hardcovers!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:48 pm 

Looking forward to this. I am sure alex and riley have garnered thousands of new fans in the past 3 years with their separate exploits. Patiently (lie) awaiting the arrival of my Bad Karm swag anf book as well. Any word on a release date for the absolute proof yet?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:45 am 

Holy heck, ek!!! Glad to see you back after an 8 month absence, man. It's been pretty quiet around here - I miss the old days when we had a monthly installment of Proof to chat about. :(

We need hardcovers, Alex, so we can do an online Proof Book Club!! :P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:06 pm 

Can't wait for this!!!

If Proof would've been launched now during this comic/Image renaissance it would probably would've done well.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:45 am 

In the process of re-reading Proof, and damn, it's still as good as I remember. Of course, it made me want new stories from you guys. Proof's cameo in Drumhellar #5 this week only made it worse.

The only thing that might ease my pain would be some nice bulky hardcovers. Any news on that front Riley or Alex?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:34 pm 

murch wrote:
In the process of re-reading Proof, and damn, it's still as good as I remember. Of course, it made me want new stories from you guys. Proof's cameo in Drumhellar #5 this week only made it worse.

The only thing that might ease my pain would be some nice bulky hardcovers. Any news on that front Riley or Alex?

I loved that Proof cameo - and as always he was one heck of a sharp dressed man. I too an anticipating the hardcover release of the series. I do wonder if things are going to be laid out as they were in the issues or are stories going to be re-arranged in more of a chronological order (issue 17 before issue 1, the story from Negative Burn being inserted, or the backup stories from all of the issue).

IMAGE ADDICTION