Image Comics Community

Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: New York Comic-Con 2012
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:55 pm 

I'll be appearing at the Image booth at the New York Comic-Con this coming weekend. Image is so jam-packed with amazing guests that I have very limited signing times.

I'll be signing at the Image booth from 11am-12pm on Friday October 12th, and then from 10am-11am on Saturday, October 13th. I'll have copies of POINT OF IMPACT #1 for sale, and probably some NEAR DEATH trades. I'm happy to chat and sign whatever comics you want to bring.

I'll also be attending the Image Comics / Multiversity party that benefits the Hero Initiative. Come by me a drink to celebrate my engagement! The party's being held on Friday night, and you can find more details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/453743641336098/

Hope to see you guys there!

-- Jay

Post subject: Re: New York Comic-Con 2012
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:17 am 

Hey Jay...

Cap said in one of the kirkman threads to me after Questy was recommending I read D5;

"Quest Mar-Vell wrote:
Well... Dynamo 5 is only the 5 trades. It ended due to lack of sales... but dont let that stop you. It is an excellent superhero book. The first trade can be bought for 9.99 i believe.

If you're thinking about trying out D5, try contacting Jay Faerber on his boards and see if he has any copies left. He used to sell them for 1/2 off the cover price and send it to you signed. That's how I got 4 of the trades."

Do you still have copies left? If so for the deal Cap is talking about I'll take all 5 trades.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:32 am 

Dude, I'm so glad you're interested in the book, but I'm not able to send you any copies. It's been over a year since I had that "half-price trades" offer going, and since that time I've moved in with my girlfriend and all my comps are in storage. I'm not even sure if I have copies of all 5 anymore. I think I sold out of one of them at some point. And I've got a lot of trips coming up and a wedding to plan, so I just don't have time to go digging through boxes and running to the post office. Sorry, man -- I'm sure you can find good deals on the trades out there somewhere else. Hope you like the book!

-- Jay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:42 am 

ok, no problem. Congrats on your engagement and what not.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:32 pm 

There's a cliffhanger? So the issues are no longer self-contained? Pity, I was digging that pace. Can't wait to buy the new issue.

Get the latest 642-832 dumps to learn web designing and become expert using 640-461 dumps paced design guides and 70-646 video tutorials related to web designing.For more details about this product visit ICDL ,best wishes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:40 am 

maithly wrote:
There's a cliffhanger? So the issues are no longer self-contained? Pity, I was digging that pace. Can't wait to buy the new issue.

I'm not sure what book you're talking about. But thanks!

-- Jay