Image Comics Community

Message Board
It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: DYNAMO 5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:58 pm 

I truly miss Dynamo 5. I don't know what if anything can bring it back but I do hope it does someday. Thanks for all the work on it Jay.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:40 pm 

This may have been asked already, as i only skimmed through the first 2 pages, but any chance of a Noble Causes/Dynamo 5 Omnibus? I do love me some hardcovers.

Also while im here, and i guess only jay faerber can answer this, but what are the chances of the pilot season book you wrote (i forget the name at the moment) becoming a series? Does Top Cow have rights to that still or have they reverted back to you? I feel like even though it didn't win way back when, it would probably sell like hot cakes now.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:30 pm 

ArmyofJuan wrote:
This may have been asked already, as i only skimmed through the first 2 pages, but any chance of a Noble Causes/Dynamo 5 Omnibus? I do love me some hardcovers.

Not much of a chance. I'd love a nice hardcover, but those things are expensive and sadly, I don't think it'd sell well enough to be cost effective.

ArmyofJuan wrote:
Also while im here, and i guess only jay faerber can answer this, but what are the chances of the pilot season book you wrote (i forget the name at the moment) becoming a series? Does Top Cow have rights to that still or have they reverted back to you? I feel like even though it didn't win way back when, it would probably sell like hot cakes now.

Top Cow and I basically share the rights, and there hasn't been any talk of making URBAN MYTHS a series.

-- Jay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:32 am 

Jay Faerber wrote:
ArmyofJuan wrote:

Not much of a chance. I'd love a nice hardcover, but those things are expensive and sadly, I don't think it'd sell well enough to be cost effective.

That's most unfortunate :(

ArmyofJuan wrote:

Top Cow and I basically share the rights, and there hasn't been any talk of making URBAN MYTHS a series.

-- Jay

Has there been no talk because you're busy doing other work? Or have you just kind of moved on from that? Whatever the case, i hope one day you do come back to that as i thought it was fantastic and would really love to see more of it. Also thank you sir for answering these questions

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:48 am 

ArmyofJuan wrote:
Jay Faerber wrote:
ArmyofJuan wrote:

That's most unfortunate :(

ArmyofJuan wrote:

-- Jay

Has there been no talk because you're busy doing other work? Or have you just kind of moved on from that? Whatever the case, i hope one day you do come back to that as i thought it was fantastic and would really love to see more of it. Also thank you sir for answering these questions

I've mainly just moved on. I prefer to look forward, not back. And Top Cow seems nearly unable to get their winning Pilot Season books out, much less the losing ones.

-- Jay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:05 pm 

Jay Faerber wrote:
I've mainly just moved on. I prefer to look forward, not back. And Top Cow seems nearly unable to get their winning Pilot Season books out, much less the losing ones.

-- Jay

not to mention, Top Cow just seems more focal on their Artifacts universe...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:21 am 

Is there any hope for the Dynamo 5: Certain Death miniseries to come out?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:32 pm 

InvinceMofo wrote:
Is there any hope for the Dynamo 5: Certain Death miniseries to come out?

Not much hope anytime soon. Sales were too low on the last mini-series. If we were to launch a new mini-series, chances are retailers would base their orders on the last mini -- and we'd be in the same boat all over again.

-- Jay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:27 pm 

Well can you at least plan a camping trip for all the hardcore fans of Dynamo 5, and tell us around a campfire, what would have happened in "Certain Death." That the very least you can do, Mr. Faerber. :(

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:51 pm 

Reziah wrote:
Well can you at least plan a camping trip for all the hardcore fans of Dynamo 5, and tell us around a campfire, what would have happened in "Certain Death." That the very least you can do, Mr. Faerber. :(

I'll see what I can do.

-- Jay

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next