Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: 164 spoilers
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:07 pm 

Well the death flag has been raised for Andrea :(

Post subject: Re: 164 spoilers
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:47 pm 

I was more worried for Eugene. I'm at an odd place in the book where everyone is pretty much disposable. Carl is about the only one I want to see survive at this point. I don't know who most of the new characters are. Is Manga still around? who is this Kelly dude? Who is the woman with the cut off hand that was in bed? What the name of the Savior guy missing the eye? Every page I'm all, who the fuck is this guy?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:39 am 

TennesseeMcgee wrote:
I was more worried for Eugene. I'm at an odd place in the book where everyone is pretty much disposable. Carl is about the only one I want to see survive at this point. I don't know who most of the new characters are. Is Manga still around? who is this Kelly dude? Who is the woman with the cut off hand that was in bed? What the name of the Savior guy missing the eye? Every page I'm all, who the fuck is this guy?

Ya skipping 164 and going right to 165? ;) I didn't even know 165 was out until I saw something on Tumblr yesterday.

Same boat as you, not recognizing people. Who the hell is the woman missing a hand?! And the new leaders of the Saviors, what have they had? A couple panels every few issues the past 30 issues? Don't even know their names.

The big question is the "bite" on the last page of 165 actually a bite?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:51 am 

I'm in the same boat as you guys with not having a clue who most of these people

I did love negan saying who the hell still gets bit then he almost gets bit right after that

Followed by Andreas plot armor possibly breaking after all these years

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:32 pm 

Well the cover to May looks like Rick is saying goodbye with a gun in his hand. Pop her in the head Rick you know any woman you love dies. Who's next michonne?
:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:38 pm 

Hey guys!! Good issue. It was my first issue. Negan swore a lot, but was like a good comic book war buddy. Like a ghost.

I like the black and white inked art with grey tones. I was taught to draw that way from my figure drawing class back in the fall of 2009. And I drew one of my first hobby comics like that, but realized that it was wrong. But now I know it's an accepted style!!

The letters column was sweet. We'll lose Invincible's with it's cancellation, but we'll still have this book, and Savage Dragon's!! Larsen said that those were the only two books he reads too.

Jesus must be a popular character. Rick too. A Walking Dead TV show actor once wrote in too I heard on Google. Lol :P