Image Comics Community

Message Board
It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Invincible Movie Cast
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:42 am
Posts: 414
Location: AZ
capuga wrote:


Haha! They cast Ian McShane as Omni-Man. Pfffft.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Invincible Movie Cast
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:56 pm
Posts: 10934
Location: Las Vegas
simplyrob wrote:
capuga wrote:


Haha! They cast Ian McShane as Omni-Man. Pfffft.


Yeah, but Logan Lerman as Mark is a good choice.

_________________
My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Invincible_Universe_Wiki


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Invincible Movie Cast
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:25 pm
Posts: 573
Location: Rhode Island
capuga wrote:

That article as a whole is pretty damn cool, though I really don't want Zack Snyder anywhere near Dragon and any other Erik Larsen characters.

_________________
The Indie Comic Book Road-Map

They Got the Fin Wrong!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Invincible Movie Cast
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:20 am
Posts: 994
Location: Mega-City One, USA
John Pannozzi wrote:
That article as a whole is pretty damn cool, though I really don't want Zack Snyder anywhere near Dragon and any other Erik Larsen characters.

The casting is even more horrific, Channing Tatum as Dragon?? Oh lord no. Still, I gotta agree we need so many excellent Image comics as movies and creator owned books in general. With Marvel and DC movies doing well, and plus Hellboy having done well with two flicks, it seems crazy we haven't seen some of these get made yet.

It's not like say Guardians of the Galaxy or Ant-man are any more well known by the mainstream than these books. If a movie is good and well marketed, it's got a shot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Invincible Movie Cast
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:29 pm 
Offline
M3K
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:30 am
Posts: 24302
Location: Higher than you can Imagine...
PsychoGoatee wrote:
John Pannozzi wrote:
That article as a whole is pretty damn cool, though I really don't want Zack Snyder anywhere near Dragon and any other Erik Larsen characters.

The casting is even more horrific, Channing Tatum as Dragon?? Oh lord no. Still, I gotta agree we need so many excellent Image comics as movies and creator owned books in general. With Marvel and DC movies doing well, and plus Hellboy having done well with two flicks, it seems crazy we haven't seen some of these get made yet.

It's not like say Guardians of the Galaxy or Ant-man are any more well known by the mainstream than these books. If a movie is good and well marketed, it's got a shot.

The difference is Guardians and Ant-Man have Marvel which has Disney behind them... They can afford if one of those flop.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Invincible Movie Cast
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:43 pm
Posts: 247
capuga wrote:
simplyrob wrote:
capuga wrote:


Haha! They cast Ian McShane as Omni-Man. Pfffft.


Yeah, but Logan Lerman as Mark is a good choice.


Logan Lerman even looks like Mark.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Invincible Movie Cast
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:56 pm
Posts: 10934
Location: Las Vegas
Drake Bell might be my favorite actor now:

http://comicbook.com/2015/09/28/drake-bell-talks-spider-man-says-he-wants-to-play-invincible/

_________________
My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Invincible_Universe_Wiki


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Invincible Movie Cast
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:42 am
Posts: 414
Location: AZ
Bell would work, dudes solid.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Invincible Movie Cast
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:10 am
Posts: 518
How about this kid:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Invincible Movie Cast
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:56 pm
Posts: 10934
Location: Las Vegas
Invincible and Tech Jacket both make this list of indie superheros that should have a film:

http://www.cbr.com/17-indie-superheroes-who-need-movies-now/

_________________
My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Invincible_Universe_Wiki


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group