Image Comics Community

Message Board
It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Green Wake is the place to be... a thread for us Wake-he
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:13 am 

Nice! I hate to see the series end, but I like that it's going to finish strong.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:46 am 
One Man Wolfpac

kurtiswiebe wrote:
The Euge wrote:
Mark your freakin' calendars, because on Wednesday, 2.29.12 Green Wake will be EXPLAINED: http://kurtiswiebe.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/green-wake-explained/

To coincide with the the full-on lamentable early release of Green Wake's final issue, Kurtis will be "posting a world bible and exposing every single secret of the town that [he] was unable to reveal in the comic series" on his Word Press. He'll also post a new thread here on the forums to answer everyone's questions.

I'll definitely need this epic closure because I think Green Wake is the first comic book ever to break my heart :oops:

Gents, I just got the review PDF for Green Wake #10, it's glorious. I think the ending will be very satisfactory for anyone who's loved the series. That final splash page.... wow.

I'm glad you're happy with how #10 turned out, Kurtis. I have mixed feelings on seeing the final splash page because that'll be the end of the comic proper, but I'm sure it'll be off-the-chain amazing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:18 am 
One Man Wolfpac

Got my copy of Green Wake #9 today - I'll have to wait until this evening to read it, but the anticipation is killing me!!! :x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:37 am 
One Man Wolfpac

SPOILERS! Finally read Green Wake #9 before I left for work today. I really enjoyed what I read with more of Micah's dark backstory and some bad stuff that goes down for Krieger (OUCH!). It still doesn't feel like next issue will be the last, like this thing could go on for another 15 issues.

Green Wake #10 will undoubtedly be a whirlwind and tour de force of epic proportions. I can't even begin to wrap my head around what might happen as the series is drawn to a close. Clearly, Morley will be the main focus in the final issue with Micah as his foil, but I hope to see a decent number of panels spent wrapping up the story for Krieger too (SPOILERS! assuming he isn't dead already... SPOILERS!).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:57 am 

The Euge wrote:
SPOILERS! Finally read Green Wake #9 before I left for work today. I really enjoyed what I read with more of Micah's dark backstory and some bad stuff that goes down for Krieger (OUCH!). It still doesn't feel like next issue will be the last, like this thing could go on for another 15 issues.

Green Wake #10 will undoubtedly be a whirlwind and tour de force of epic proportions. I can't even begin to wrap my head around what might happen as the series is drawn to a close. Clearly, Morley will be the main focus in the final issue with Micah as his foil, but I hope to see a decent number of panels spent wrapping up the story for Krieger too (SPOILERS! assuming he isn't dead already... SPOILERS!).

Thanks, Euge!

I can promise there will be a form of resolution to all the characters, even Krieger (dead or alive, as he may be haha).

I'm very anxious to hear what you guys think about the finale. I hope it's what you wanted, or, given the circumstances, answers enough questions that it all makes a certain amount of sense.

God knows its a labyrinthine plot!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:47 am 
One Man Wolfpac

kurtiswiebe wrote:
The Euge wrote:

Thanks, Euge!

I can promise there will be a form of resolution to all the characters, even Krieger (dead or alive, as he may be haha).

I'm very anxious to hear what you guys think about the finale. I hope it's what you wanted, or, given the circumstances, answers enough questions that it all makes a certain amount of sense.

God knows its a labyrinthine plot!

I'm sure I'll be able to enjoy it; I've moved through all the stages of grief - denial, anger, bargaining and depression - so now I guess I'm finally at acceptance :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:03 pm 

I review for a site and I've just read Issue 10. Let's just say it's really good. Thanks for a great series

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:50 am 
One Man Wolfpac

ChrisOH wrote:
I review for a site and I've just read Issue 10. Let's just say it's really good. Thanks for a great series

Good to hear - I'll have mixed feelings on this ending, but I'm hopeful for a fanstastic finale.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am 

I haven't come to grips with the series ending. I managed to catch up on the series but alas the show is almost over. Very hoopeful for last issue but also at the height of melancholy. :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:48 pm 
One Man Wolfpac

Everything melts down this Wednesday!!!!!! I'm sure it will be a mix of this :shock: this :mrgreen: and :cry: this.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next